Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm from Barcelona

Let us go now you and I.

So begins my odyssey. After hours and hours of waiting in airports for delayed flights, sitting in ridiculously uncomfortable seats next to a tall person who took up all my leg room, after walking around confused for over two hours trying to find a bus or metro that would take me to my hostel, I am finally here. Barcelona. This is a party city. My hostel is a party hostel. Big time. But right now it's nice and quiet because my 5 French roommates left to go clubbing. So it's just me. Getting ready to shower and then try to overcome all my jet lag.

On the plane over I watched Date Night. It was fun, though I'm not planning on ever seeing it again. After that I watched the Dark Knight for the first time. I watched part of it before with my roommates, but we started it around 11 pm and I fell asleep. But all I can say is that Christopher Nolan knows how to make good movies. Seriously.

I'm hungry, but I'm more tired than I am hungry.

Buenas noches!

3 comments:

  1. ahhhhh! This is so exciting! You better keep updating here otherwise I...um...bad karma? Can you get bad karma from not blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read this blog.

    Go party. Seriously. Somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched a Christopher Nolan movie on the airplane too! Only mine was called Insomnia and it was only kind of okay.

    ReplyDelete