Monday, August 30, 2010

El Mac GRANDE (con papas y una coca)

I've had a nice, relaxing Sunday and Monday. I've walked around the center of Barcelona to some of the main Gaudi sites, had some nice food (including a delicious Big Mac combo... AMAZING ((why?))) and found some nice spots to read for my upcoming classes. By now I've done a lot of the "must sees" in Barcelona, so it's been nice to just sort of "live" here for a day or two and do not so touristy things.

I had an amazing falafel kebab today with hummus and a bunch of different toppings--they even had fried cauliflower--with a refreshing lemon Fanta! It was delicious. Then I ate churros with the thick hot chocolate. Again, amazing. And now I'm about to embark with my two hostel buddies, Sophie and Gabriel, to purchase some groceries from the market to have a home (hostel?) cooked meal on on top of the terrace of our 7 story building.

No comments:

Post a Comment