Friday, October 8, 2010

We Own the Sky

Have you ever heard of the Goddess Conference? It's this convention that happens once a year in Glastonbury where a bunch of hippie women convene and worship Eywa.

Luckily this Wednesday when I went to Glastonbury, they weren't there. I did, however, see the supposed burial site of King Arthur and Gwinevere. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. After that we hiked up to the Tor. The Tor is covered in sheep poop. Liz, Ben, and I played a game where one of would start a story and then we'd each add to it. The details are lost to history, making it a true Glastonburian tale.

Fall means M83, colorful leaves, rain, and a bunch of holidays that I'm not going to be celebrating. EXCEPT GUY FAWKES DAY which will hopefully make up for missing Halloween and Thanksgiving. But it probably won't.

I'm going to end this post before I start rambling more.

2 comments:

  1. I dunno, I'd kind of like to watch the hippie women gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to whine about never being mentioned in your blog... and then i read this and it made me happy. that was a great day.

    ReplyDelete