Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beep beep


I don't see the point in studying for religion classes. I thought that they might help me spiritually, but they usually just make me angry. So instead of thinking about the 8 hours I spent studying for a test that ended up being full of minutiae, I'm going to post some pictures (mostly because Jeff Laidlaw told me to and I have to obey.)

Ruins ruins ruins.


Something about this picture of Penny makes me really uncomfortable.


Jolly ol' St. Nick! Sort of.


Look up. Canterbury.


Leaves.


Here on these cliffs of Dover


I was a missionary for 2 years and a monk for 2 minutes. Good thing, too.


4 comments:

  1. In the spirit of the UK, I will say...that'll do pig. that'll do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me Dave is your religion teacher, and please tell me you've already had the "in-depth, honest, straight-forward, open discussion about polygamy."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....i freaking can't wait.
    also, you can totally pull off the monk look, let's be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave just makes dinner! He doesn't teach anything and his wife isn't here this semester. I'm actually really glad because... I dunno. He's so strange. I'm going to have to ask him about the discussion on polygamy :)

    Sydney, you're going to love it. It's unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete